Many thanks for choosing our salon
As a training provider of up-and-coming hair and beauty therapists, we really appreciate your
Our treatments are performed in a training environment, so please understand that some
treatments can take longer to complete than in a commercial salon, and times will vary from
student to student.
Your custom allows our students to prepare for the world of work and flourish in their chosen
careers. Please inform us if you wish to cancel so we can reschedule our students’ learning that
- Some of our services are only available at specific sites and at certain times of the year. Please
call before booking to make sure your service is available.
- A full consultation is given prior to any treatment. This allows us to use the right product for
your hair or skin type.
Health and Safety
- A skin test is required 48 hours prior to any eye treatment or hair colour service. Please phone
ahead to book.
- All treatments are undertaken at salon’s discretion. If we consider a treatment unsuitable
for you, it will not be given. If appropriate, alternatives will be recommended. No refunds will
be available for treatments that cannot be performed.
- Hairdressing clients who are under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Clients
who bring minors with them are required to have them supervised in reception by an adult.
- Beauty therapy clients who are 16–18 years of age are limited to the type of treatments
available to them and must obtain parental consent for the treatment to take place.
- We are unable to perform beauty treatments on anyone under 16 years of age.